Don Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hamza's App

2 posters

Go down

Hamza's App Empty Hamza's App

Post by Hamza_ Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:12 am

In-game name: Hamza
More about yourself:   im a Guy who loves Onlline Games and Technologueq I lost all my IRL Friends For this Server Now im alone , i play Football and more .... , im from the Old Guys who wants to joing This clan and Some Don members called Me annoying and Yeh i was annoying , im Friendly + Loved + and skilled
Country/Timezone: Morocco
Who has invited you to join Don? [Don]Mk
Why do you want to join Don clan?: I like This Clan , this clan have HelpFull Members and Good Members and Maybe all of Them Ma GoodFriends or more then that  
Other languages?: English , A little Bit Frensh and Arabic

Skills related :

Rate your RW skills(?/10) 7.5
Rate your WW skills?(?/10) 8

In-game stats :

Previous clans : i Joinded MG and i decided To don't join Any Clan Befor i join This one Very Happy  , and Denied From gR .
Why did you leave / get kicked / or denied : i joinded MG befor ANybody Here i leaved Because They was Weak and Annoying and ..... , i Deneied from gR coz they said im not friendly.
Rate your English (out of 10): 8.5
Hours In-game: i don't Remember Exactly
In-game kills : Im not Remembering

Terms :

If you get accepted, new Name(with [Don] tag): Ofc [Don]Hamza
Do you agree that if you break any of Don's rules then you can be demoted? Yep
Do you agree that you will follow instructions of higher ranked Don members? Yeh
Do you agree that your rank can be removed if you are inactive without letting us known? Ik.
Do you agree that you are satisfied with any rank we offer you?Im Agree Of all Of That
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Hamza_

Back to top Go down

Hamza's App Empty Re: Hamza's App

Post by [Don]Michael Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:04 pm

Not Accepted ! Sorry

• We have not been convinced by your application.
  • There are some things that you need to take into review, such as :

• You are permanently banned from server .
    • You have been cough rule-breaking(ban reason is aimbot) .

• You have to wait until [17/10/2014], when you are allowed to make a new application.
  • If you have any questions, feel free to open a new topic and ask [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Locked & Moved.
[Don]Michael
[Don]Michael
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum